Nu-Way Industries was founded in 1968; in a small welding shop, as a fabricator of sheet metal products with only a handful of employees. Nu-Way grew out of that small shop and moved into the current Des Plaines, IL facility in 1994. Building additions were added in 2001 as the operations and business expanded to meet additional customer demand. Almost fifty years since its founding, Nu-Way Industries continues to provide its customers with value-added services and manufacturing capabilities as your single source, global reaching, end-to-end fabrication and display solutions provider.
• Company founded as a welding shop
• Moved into our first 20,000 sf Facility
• Purchased 1st Turret Press
• Re-location into 40,000 sf facility
• Expanded assembly operations• Added an additional 20,000 sf to Des Plaines facility
• Expanded powdercoating operations
• Aquired an additional 40,000 sf to Des Plaines facility